The never-ending card looks complicated but it’s not! Follow the tutorial below for a four-faced interactive card for a birthday card or school projects like this below!
2 pcs square-sized paper/cardstock
photos and stamps for the final design
Step by step:
1. cut the square-sized paper in half to have 4 pcs rectangular paper for the base.
2. fold each of the four paper in half, horizontally.
3. then fold in half, vertically.
4. Fold again to create 8 equal squares.
5. Arrange the paper like this. align two of the papers vertically, and the other two horizontally. glue at the four outermost squares on both pairs. I marked it! 🙂
6. Take one off from the horizontal pair, flip it and align them on the vertical pair. One at a time, please! So you can adjust it for a perfectly aligned corner 🙂
7. do the other horizontal piece and wait for the glue to dry. and you’re good to go! 😉
8. Now, you have the base. Turn the card in a counter-clockwise direction to have a vertical opening. You can choose what your first page will be. so feel free to flip your never-ending card base. pages look like this on mine.
9. now, get ready to decorate and let your imagination run wild!
Here’s what I did with mine. A simple drawing for an ‘i-love-you’ card.
or you can do it frame by frame like this:
Or any other style you have in mind.
Check how it looks like on my video here!